Sewage Backup Cleanup in Kansas City Metro
Contrary to popular belief, sewage backups can cause a large amount of damage to a property. Toilet water overflows can cause property damage, pipes can become backed up causing them to work improperly, the list goes on. On top of that, it can be a serious risk to the health of those exposed to it.
When dealing with sewage water, it’s important to take care of it sooner rather than later. Kansas City Metro, Overland Park, Springfield and surrounding area property owners have access to a highly trained water restoration company — 911 Restoration. The sewage cleanup techs are available 24/7, 365 days per year to provide restoration services and help ensure the safety of those who inhabit the property.
At 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro, sewage removal is not a job we take lightly. The highly trained IICRC technicians know that there’s always the potential for toilet water damage to contain harmful bacteria. For this reason, property owners can expect the tech to arrive onsite within 45 minutes of their phone call. After their arrival, the techs will begin assessing the damage in order to determine what caused the sewage backup. Once the damage has been assessed, necessary sewage removal techniques will be applied and your property will be on the path to a Fresh Start.
When it comes to providing restoration services, your safety is our number one concern. For this reason, property owners can guarantee the techs will leave no stone unturned. While 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro’s techs are originally hired to provide sewage backup cleanup, we go the extra mile but creating a meaningful relationship with each customer. We treat each property as if it were our own, and truly care about your safety.
Your Fresh Start is just one phone call away. Call 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro today!
Emergency Water Cleanup Company
When sewage backups strike, it’s important that the water isn’t allowed to sit. The longer the issue is left unattended to, the worse it will get. So, responding immediately will save you time and money in repairs.
There can be many causes behind a sewage backup and each situation requires its own set of sewage restoration techniques. A few examples of issues that can cause the need for sewage cleanup and toilet water damage services are:
- Hair buildup and other bathroom waste. When hair gets in the pipes, it can begin to clog it and cause a sewage backup. Sanitary napkins, diapers and paper towels are also a huge leading cause in the need for sewage cleanup and water damage restoration. In order to avoid the need for water damage restoration services, be sure to avoid using the toilet as a trash can.
- Structural damage. As time passes, pipes begin to suffer from structural damage. They may experience corrosion, which can lead to a backup and the need for sewage cleanup.
- Grease. While it may seem convenient at the time, pouring grease and oil down the kitchen drain can cause some serious after effects like a blockage. When these blockages occur, it creates a build up and will need water damage restoration services. So, avoid pouring grease and oil down the drain and use the garbage can instead.
As you can tell, damage to pipes can happen for a variety of reasons. Most property owners initially think of toilet water damage when sewage issues occur. However, it’s important to get the help you need from an experienced sewage restoration company. 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro’s techs have the knowledge, training and equipment needed to completely restore even the worst water damaged properties.
Get the sewage removal services you deserve, contact 911 Restoration!
Who To Call For Sewage Restoration And A Fresh Start
Deciding what restoration company to trust with your property can add on to the stress of experiencing property damage. At 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro, we want Overland Park, Springfield and surrounding area property owners to know we truly care. In order to offer the highest level of sewage restoration services, our techs are trained to handle a variety of issues. For example, our techs are licensed, bonded and insured to provide sewage removal services that include:
- Black water cleanup
- Raw sewage sanitization
- Leaky pipe repair
- Odor removal
- Toilet overflow remediation
- Restoration of pipe bursts
- Total property restoration
In addition to providing sewage backup cleanup and restoration services, the techs will file the insurance claim for property owners to help ensure you receive the highest claim possible. Get your property the Fresh Start it deserves by contacting 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro!